Last updated on 1 February 2022.
UK Arts Councils:
Funding and advice for artistic development and projects across the UK.
- Arts Council England
- Arts Council of Northern Ireland
- Arts Council of Wales/Cyngor Celfyddydau Cymru
- Creative Scotland
UK focused funding from other funders, arts organisations and partners:
- Art Cry: Grants and micro-grants for urgent artistic responses to current social and political events
- Art Fund: Funding programmes for museums, galleries and cultural organisations
- Creative Debuts: Black Artists Grant
- Dance Fund: Dance Professionals Fund
- Directors Charitable Foundation: Directors Support Scheme
- Elephant Trust: Grants for artists in the fine arts and small organisations and galleries
- Equity Charitable Trust: Welfare Grants for theatre industry professionals
- Fleabag Support Fund for theatre industry professionals
- Freelands Foundation: Grants to support visual organisations and programmes
- Grand Plan: Grants for artists of colour who want to make a new creative project
- Help Musicians funds and awards for musicians
- MGC Futures: Yearly bursaries for early career theatre practitioners
- PRS Foundation funds for music creators
- Ralph Vaughan Williams Trust funding for the performance, creation and recording of music by professional British composers
- Society of Authors: Authors’ Contingency Fund and grants for works in progress
- Unity Theatre Trust: Grants for theatre organisations
Recommended listings for current call for entries, opportunities and funding for independent artists, curators, producers and artist-led organisations:
We regularly share information relating to funding and resources available for artists across different art forms on our Twitter feed or look out for the hashtag #JerwoodRecommends. We share opportunities that are free to apply to and provide fair remuneration.
Visit our Apply Now page to find out about the latest Jerwood Arts call for entries.
Artsadmin’s eDigest is a weekly email newsletter for artists and arts professionals. It’s an invaluable round-up featuring information submitted by a wide network of people on funding, commissions, platforms, calls for artists, seminars, workshops, courses, resources, jobs, opportunities, studio space and more.
Updated from a huge selection of magazines, newsletters, emails, submissions and tips from artists. Only high-quality, fair opportunities are listed, and never for advertising fees.
Browse latest news stories from the art and culture sector here which includes opportunities, courses, commissions and funding submitted by arts organisations and individuals.
Here you can find all the current jobs and opportunities, as well as the latest news, from the industry. / Yma gallwch ddod o hyd i’r holl swyddi a chyfleoedd presennol, yn ogystal â’r newyddion diweddaraf o’r meysydd creadigol.
Opportunities, awards and prizes for visual artists, writers, dancers and performers.
An independent platform to support artists, curators & project spaces throughout the UK with the latest opportunities and exhibitions.
Find out about awards, prizes, residencies, studio spaces and job opportunities for makers in your area.
Stay up-to-date with makers and craft opportunities in Scotland.
Creative opportunities uploaded by Scotland’s creative people.
Opportunities for curators and visual artists.
This page contains information about current calls for submissions opportunities for artists working in the moving image – including the latest festival submissions, exhibition opportunities, residencies and production funds.
A list of creative schemes, opportunities and networks for the BIPOC community.
LADA offers artistic and professional development opportunities for artists, curators, Higher Education and the Live Art infrastructure.
Opportunities for writers including awards and residencies.
Linda Bloomfield shares the latest performing arts opportunities via Twitter.
News, funding, commissions, meetings, events & jobs for everyone working in the Outdoor Arts performance sector.
Scottish Contemporary Art Network is a member-led network committed to championing and supporting the contemporary art sector in Scotland.
Opportunities and events for playwrights.
Other information and resources for independent artists, curators, producers and artist-led organisations:
Advice from artists, curators and gallerists which covers a comprehensive range of subjects relevant to artists’ lives.
Information and advice for makers, craft business and organisations.
A collective voice to advocate for the UK freelance theatre workforce.
Resources for freelancers working in the creative and cultural industries.
A collection of articles and guides for disabled artists covering a wide range of topics.
The library is a resource of successful funding applications to learn from.