Gallery Opening Hours
Wednesday – Friday:
12pm – 6pm
11am – 5pm
Visitor Information for Jerwood/FVU Awards 2022
We encourage visitors to register to attend screenings of the Jerwood/FVU Awards 2022 commissions. Time slots are available between 12-6pm Wednesday to Friday, 11am-5pm Saturday. Drop-ins are welcome, but you may have to wait if we are busy. Free admission. Book now.
cleave to the BLACK by Michael.
Wednesday to Friday: 12pm, 2pm, 4pm
Saturday: 11am, 1pm, 3pm
BXBY by Soojin Chang
Wednesday to Friday:
1pm, 3pm, 5pm
12pm, 2pm, 4pm
Jerwood Arts Exhibition and Events programme is based at:
171 Union Street
London SE1 0LN
The nearest underground tube stations are Southwark (five-minute walk to the gallery), Borough (nine-minute), and London Bridge (ten-minute). The nearest rail station is London Bridge and Waterloo (13-minute walk to the gallery).
There are cycle parking spaces located in the Jerwood Space garden.
There is car parking on Union street and Pepper street for blue badge holders.
Jerwood Arts is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all our visitors and staff.
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have put the following measures in place to provide a safe environment when visiting our exhibitions.
What are Jerwood Arts doing differently to ensure visitor safety?
- The gallery is open between 12pm and 6pm, and 11am and 5pm on Saturdays to allow for travel outside peak times.
- Hand sanitiser and disposable masks are available to visitors during their visit.
- Jerwood Arts staff onsite may be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including face coverings or visors when moving around the exhibition space and will be operating under a COVID-19 Risk Assessment.
What do I need to do when I visit?
We advise that you:
- Continue to wear a face covering to protect other visitors and Jerwood Arts staff unless you are exempt.
- Do not visit if you or anyone you live with is feeling unwell or displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry.
- Observe social distancing within the exhibition.
We want to make sure that our exhibition and events programme based at Jerwood Space is welcoming and accessible, learn more about what to expect when visiting Jerwood Space, here.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss how we can support you, or have any feedback on the accessibility of our work. You can contact us via email at email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 7944 903 976.
Jerwood Space is a five-minute walk from Tate Modern and Bankside Gallery, and around the corner from Copperfield Gallery. Borough Food Market and Flat Iron Square are both nearby, as well as food markets at the South Bank, next to Hayward Gallery. Science Gallery, White Cube Bermondsey and Vitrine are located near London Bridge, and Danielle Arnaud Gallery, Matt’s Gallery, Southwark Park Galleries and South London Gallery are easily visited via public transport.
The Gentleman Baristas School House is an independent coffee shop nestled within Jerwood Space serving delicious coffee and seasonal fresh food in a welcoming and informal environment, with indoor and outdoor seating. Art Fund National Art Pass cards accepted for a 10% discount.