1. I am really pleased to have been appointed the seventh Jerwood Writer in Residence.
2. It’s a lucky number, a prime number, and a prime opportunity for one lucky writer.
3. I intend to use this as a space for thought, enquiry and experimentation.
4. Feel free to comment so it can become a site for conversation.
5. The starting point for my entries will be the next two exhibitions:
Tomorrow Never Knows, Jerwood / Film and Video Umbrella Awards
16 January – 24 February 2013
Jerwood Painting Fellowships
13 March – 28 April 2013
6. I will expand on the artists / materials / organisations / ideas involved in each.
7. I hope to let language unravel the fabric of display.